10/05 2/08 2020

Event attachments:

 

 

---> GO TO THE OFFICIAL WEB SITE

 

It was May 8, 1906, when Count Ugo Gregorini Bingham and some friends, notables citizens, gathered at the Hunting Club, gave birth to the A.C. Bologna, which would have had, in Via Barberia n. 32, its first headquarters, with garage, to which was soon added the "branch" outside Porta S. Felice.

 

The automobile, having been born in 1890 from the work of Panhard and Levassor, was only a few years old at the time, and its introduction on the market gave it, considering the socio-economic context of the early twentieth century, the nature of luxury goods. This made the newborn A.C. an elitist club, but one year after its establishment it could already count the first twenty members!

It was clear that the first twenty would be followed by many and many more...